View Single Post
Old November 30, 2012, 02:22 PM   #8
WileyP

Wanna do something about it? Here is a link to Autozone's web site e-mail. Drop them a line. Tell them you feel that Devin McLean should not have been fired for potentially saving the store manager's life. Tell them you feel it inappropriate to support the kind of thinking that would leave a man unemployed after he had saved their store manager's life and thereby also keeping their store from being robbed.

Thanks for being there, Devin - And good luck!

Wiley

PS - From jasmith85's post above: "...when I took my CCW course I was told you should never under any circumstances use a weapon unless you fear for your life. If you can run outside and get a gun you can run away and thus have no reason to fear for your life."

In some States, it is rquired that you do run away if you can instead of standing your ground. Does that mean you would not use your firearm to save the life of your spouse or children? How about your friend or neighbor? In most States, you are permitted to save the life of anyone, not just yourself.

Last edited by WileyP; November 30, 2012 at 02:29 PM.

Page generated in 0.02353 seconds with 8 queries