View Single Post
Old April 23, 2013, 03:31 PM   #9
Kimio

Perplexing isn't it? I sure hope the parents take this to court, enough is enough IMO. It's bad enough that the mainstream media demonizes gun owners (well Fox being the once exception from what I can tell) but to do this kind of thing in our schools is ridiculous.

There used to be a time where bringing your hunting rifle to school wasn't a big deal, not anymore sadly.

There is a difference between erring on the side of caution and simply overreacting IMO. I get the feeling this may fall in line with the whole "Zero tolerance" rules that school staff love throwing out there. The thing is, nothing was violated in this case, so they really had no grounds to arrest/suspend this kid.

I applaud the kid for being brave enough to stand up for his rights and supporting the 2A openly and proudly, he could have easily just caved and done what he was told to do, but he didn't. What was the saying from that MSgt in the army? Doing the hard right instead of the easy wrong? I feel that this falls in line with that.

Page generated in 0.03037 seconds with 8 queries