Thread: MAC 10 Value?
View Single Post
Old December 29, 2001, 03:17 PM   #7
Edward429451

No, I think he said it was 175., I asked him if it was papered and he said yes. He's pretty young with little to no interest in guns, so is unable to appreciate any value in what it is that he has. He has zilch in it, and wants to turn the dust collecter into cash.

I havent even seen it yet. I've always had little interest in FA weapons, being one of those who believe that a good semi auto will do pretty much the same thing as a FA but with less ammo. Except in certain specific special applications, which I'm not into either. But I dont have anything against FA, if this seemingly good deal came along and I can get it for a reasonably low price, sure I'll pick it up. I think I can appreciate the collectable value of it, but dont know if I'm looking at a 1200 dollar gun, or 2500. or 4000....? I remember the semi auto ones were going for around 400 +- awhile back, but this is a horse of a different color. I could probably get it for a song but really dont want to do that do the guy. I really have no clue though of what would be a lowish reasonable price for it.

Page generated in 0.05893 seconds with 8 queries