View Single Post
Old October 11, 2011, 06:15 PM   #8
mr kablammo

I am fortunate to participate in a monthly steel competition match. Most of the stages are Steel Challenge stages or similar to the SC stages. Hence it is not a true SC match but an 'outlaw' match as the organizers do not pay dues to SC/USPSA to affiliate nor to use the no~doubt copyrighted stages. In addition, unusual stages like the Polish Plate Rack, 20 little plates, obscured presentations are used. That seems to your experience. So you were doing Steel Challenge~ish shooting. It seems USPSA puts up with the 'outlaws' because they are feeders for true SC and USPSA membership. At the match we have a friendly atmo. Newbies, LEO, ret mil, and national class shooters. Perhaps even a transgendered person.

With regards to the gun. I like CZ 75 SA, XD 9 Tactical, Sig p226, Steyr M9, SW 4506, M&P, Model 19.

For your list, check the BHP, CZ 75 SA, Para P18. I dunno if you can get SA 1911 9mm at the price.

Last edited by mr kablammo; October 11, 2011 at 06:22 PM.

Page generated in 0.03468 seconds with 8 queries