View Single Post
Old June 14, 2013, 06:54 AM   #30
amd6547

Lots of bad info and incorrect personal opinion in this thread. Such as The "poor" scope mounts...
The AK scope mount allows a quick attach/detach along with return to zero...what's poor about that?
IMHO, the reputation for bad accuracy in the AK is due low expectations, and the failure to apply shooting basics such as sight picture, breathing control, and proper trigger pull.
BTW, I never heard of the "AK47World.com" site which skans cut and pasted in his post as definitive proof of how flimsy 1mm receivers are. This, despite my having been involved in shooting AK's since the 1980's, and having been around Internet AK sites since shortly after that.
I checked out that site this morning. What a collection of nonsense. It is certainly a site I will never visit again. Filled with half truths and opinion, while selling overpriced AK accessories and ammo. It claims to have the last few cans of 5.45 7n6 ammo, when a quick google reveals the ammo is still widely available. It repeatedly states they sell no rifles, yet seems to have ads for rifles(?). I wouldn't trust a thing on that site.
Too bad my 5.45 Saiga has that flimsy 1mm receiver. Maybe it would be more accurate then.

Last edited by amd6547; June 14, 2013 at 08:23 AM.

Page generated in 0.03201 seconds with 8 queries