View Single Post
Old April 16, 2013, 11:22 PM   #12
Bigbully

Don't do it...

I had to deal with these guys today at Target Sports USA, their customer service is awful, even through their owner Doug Delmic.

I ordered a 1000 rounds of Wolf Performance 7.62 ammunition. The package was shipped and received in a timely fashion. However, what I received, was a generic version of the brand name. Other web sites selling the generic ammo, clearly label them as generic, as well as show an accurate photo. My shipping order clearly designates the brand name. I called the company, and customer service transferred me to a man that did not identify himself. As I was explaining my issue, he interrupted me saying that I got what I ordered, and that was that, then hung up. So I called back, got him on the phone again, and asked him name, and why he would do that to a customer? His answer, "My name is, Doug and you're not a customer, as far as I am concerned, thanks for your money A$$hol3" Then hung up again. Doug Delmic the owner?

Now I know that the factory that makes the ammo in the generic box also makes products for Wolf, Tula, Golden Bear, etc. And honestly, I am fine with it, my entire point had he waited a moment and listened, was that "generic" is always less expensive than brand name. Make it right...in some manner. He was an jerk, so now my bank (Chase Manhattan) is involved, and I already have my money back. He can now come to me to collect it.

Stay away from these guys.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wolf Performance 7.62.jpg (115.5 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg Generic 7.62.jpg (112.9 KB, 102 views)

Last edited by Bigbully; April 16, 2013 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Spelling

Page generated in 0.03892 seconds with 9 queries