View Single Post
Old March 10, 2013, 06:52 PM   #15
Dragline45

Another Massachusetts native here, I can relate with how much the damn roster sucks.

As others said, if you want to buy a handgun out of state that IS on the list, it must be shipped to an FFL in Massachusetts. Now make sure that particular gun does or does not have Mass. approved or Cali approved versions. These guns have been altered to be legally sold in Mass, one example is the Seecamp which had an external saftey added so it could be sold in Mass or Cali.

Rifles and shotguns on the other hand can be bought out of state and driven over state lines. Although High capacity mags can not even if you have a Class A Unrestricted which enables you to own large capacity magazines. Any high capacity magazines in Massachusetts must be pre-ban. Want pre-ban mags for your pistol? There is a good supply of pre ban 15rd Beretta 92 mags floating around mass that pop up every now and then. I own three pre ban 15rd Beretta mags as well as a couple pre ban 20rd M1A mags.

I plan to move out of state eventually so I have a whole bunch of high cap mags for various guns stashed at my sisters in Connecticut that I cant have here.

Page generated in 0.04340 seconds with 8 queries