Thread: baaaaaaaad week
View Single Post
Old January 24, 2006, 12:26 PM   #11
springmom

they will get a chance

....to try, when they end up in Huntsville.

Thanks all; keep reading and responding and feel free to crosspost and pass it on to your friends.

FWIW this actually IS a nice neighborhood. We like all our neighbors. Our two Irish terriers have single handedly.... well, four-pawsedly...gotten a number of kids who were TERRIFIED of dogs now coming up RUNNING to pet them when we walk them. Remember it was a neighbor (one of the real neighbors) who put herself on the line at 10 pm.+ to chase the thugs away from Aaron's car earlier that week. That's a good neighborhood.

But there is an influx of not-so-nice people from east of here. The good ones already have jobs, already are contributing, and already are eligible victims for the rest of the scum. And anytime an area has an influx of new criminals, the OLD balance of criminals/turf/etc is going to get upset and you're going to see activity where it was not before, or at least that is my reasoning. LEO's chime in to clarify if this is correct.

Springmom

home on the web:
www.panagia-icons.net (my webpage)
www.nousfromspring.blogspot.com (Orthodoxy)

"I couldn't hear you. Stop firing the gun while you're talking!" Frank Drebin, The Naked Gun

Page generated in 0.03323 seconds with 8 queries