View Single Post
Old August 26, 2002, 11:38 PM   #1
ThePatriot29

Real life scenario-- Advice wanted

Hi,
I attend a small, conservative college (I'm a guy, athletic but not really built). Lately there's been a "peeping tom" from the local area who hangs around the girl's dorms with a video camera and [color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color] like that. The school has taken the security measure of leaving the girl's dorms' front doors locked all the time, and requiring that to be allowed in, a guy has to arrange it with one of the girls so that strangers from the community can't just stroll in. If I see this guy around, I'd like to confront him with a few friends, tell him to get lost, etc. What are the legal and tactical implication of telling someone like that to take a hike? I don't want to pick a fight, but I'd love to tell this pervert to leave. I know part of this was covered from the girl's perspective in the peeping tom shower thread a while back, but as my situation is a little different, what would all you older and wiser sages advise?
ThePatriot29

Page generated in 0.03097 seconds with 8 queries