Thread: CCW Holster
View Single Post
Old April 29, 2007, 10:00 PM   #2
2afreedom

Re: Carry Holster

I carry a Glock 19 in a nylon IWB holster. I think it's an Uncle Mike's but a lot of brands are similar. When i bought it ($20) it was ambidextrous and could be used for right or left hand carry. I cut off the clip attachment (a nylon loop sewn to the side of the holster) for the left hand side, took off the removable retention strap and bam-a cheap, comfortable holster for a gun that's the same size as yours. I carry it up in front at 1 o'clock and with an untucked t-shirt you would never know it's there. I can sit and drive all day or stoop over and I don't print and I'm not uncomfortable. Another option might be a smaller gun like a Glock 26 in an ankle holster but I prefer the "Mexican" method above because it gives you quicker access to your gun and you can wear shorts if u like. Two pieces of advice: Get a holster with a metal belt clip as opposed to a plastic one and don't overpay-$25 should be your max. How do you like your Sigma? I had a friend that had one and it seemed to be a nice gun except for the trigger pull which was looooonnnnnnggg. The grip actually felt better than my G19. I think he finally bought something else to carry. It would really be interesting if S&W would make one with a decent five pound trigger. A Glock copy for less than $300 new-that would be a real hot item.

Page generated in 0.04349 seconds with 8 queries