View Single Post
Old January 8, 2005, 01:03 PM   #12
cntryboy1289

no problem

What I am referring to is the thing that has the ear on it that prevents the round from popping rearward out of the magazine. I went back and looked at my Benelli which is the Super 90. Let me ask you this, is the third or whatever round being ejected or is it falling out of the gun? If it is just falling out the bottom, I think the cartridege stop is allowing 2 shells to pop out of the magazine. One at the right time, and one just after the round is being lifted by the carrier, which means it will drop out of the bottom since the carrier will be up. If this is the case, I would send it back to them after duck season and let them fix it. It may also have to do with the system that lets you eject a round from the magazine without working the bolt rearward. If it is being overridden, it may be letting one out of the mag just before the shell is suppose to shoot out of the magazine and loading it and the one that is suppose to be loaded is the one dropping out. Either way, I would send it back and let them fix.

Page generated in 0.03403 seconds with 8 queries