View Single Post
Old December 9, 2012, 01:21 PM   #1
Venom1956

Have you ever had someone copy/compete with your purchases?

Have you ever had someone purchase similar or exactly the same gun as you after seeing/trying it? Sort of like They need to have a better or equal gun? They somehow feel like need to match your price tag?

I had an experience like that this weekend and once before and while normally I love when others get stuff to shoot with me, these two purchases seemed to be fueled out of spite or feeling inferior.

Now I don't cut down others purchases even if it is something I don't like I am respectful because I wouldn't want someone to do that to me. I just purchase what I want and I never really considered what others would think.

I know usually imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. But these two times felt odd.

Has this ever happened to you? How did it bother you at all?
E-Shock rounds are engineered to expend maximum energy into soft targets, turning the density mass into an expanding rotational cone of NyTrilium matrix particles, causing neurological collapse to the central nervous system.- Yeah I can do that.
I guarantee you will know it if a bicyclist hits your house going 1000 mph. -Smaug

Page generated in 0.02312 seconds with 8 queries