View Single Post
Old January 27, 2013, 09:10 PM   #14
cwhit23

Yeah, I know people make mistakes and to err is human. However this shouldn't be an issue. I don't think I have enough post yet but I wish I could quote because a lot of you guys made good points I'd like to comment on.

Number 1 was why was it loaded in a case? It should not have been. It tells you that even in the owners manual.

secondly was people referring to the guns having to be unloaded until entering the range. I have already emailed the owners of the range expressing my concern and heavily suggesting this idea become law of the range rather than just a good idea.

lastly was about panic times and new shooters. I am one of those new shooters, but in my defense I did take a safety class , carry permit class before I even bought my first gun. Safety was beaten into my head as it should have been.
I know that's not the end all/ be all but it is better than walking in and not knowing a dang thing and causing accidents to occur.

The range did email me back and said they were investigating the incident and would keep me informed.

Page generated in 0.03340 seconds with 8 queries