View Single Post
Old May 8, 2006, 09:36 AM   #2
bdcochran

You posted and wanted a response

From your posting, I discerned a few things:

1. you ordered over the internet, made a selection without exchanging word communications and received an acknowledgment. Most places are set up to automatically charge before causing an employee/employees to pick items from a warehouse only to find out that your credit might not be good.

2. you expected ammo delivery in one week. Is that really realistic? My experience, as a dealer, is that even guys with stock on the loading dock cannot get ammo to me from the east coast in one week.

3. you are pissed because someone sold you ammo and didn't have the decency to tell you it wasn't in stock. I had that happen recently. The company had been out for over three months and didn't know when to expect a new shipment in. Yes, I expected the courtesy of a call and the option to cancel. Didn't receive the courtesy. Why don't you take your posting and send it to the company? Recently, a guy on one of these boards had a problem with a manufacturer of gun parts that is located about 3 miles from me. I simply took the whole thread and emailed it to the company. The next day, things were made right.

In any business, bad word of mouth travels faster than good word of mouth. Send your email to the company and maybe the company will change its practices.

Page generated in 0.03105 seconds with 8 queries