View Single Post
Old June 29, 2010, 12:30 PM   #57
mack59

Jim,

Read your document and I generally agree with you - and I would probably by inclined to defer to your view anyway. Sorry, I do not have time to give you an attempt at editing for grammar and spelling, for what use it would be anyway. But just wanted you to know that I appreciate the work and sharing it here. I would say that depending on your use or what purpose you intend to make of it that generally I would suggest removing some of the informal language as it conflicts or clashes with the language used by yourself and the courts and detracts somewhat from the quality of your work. Also the last part where you begin to address some of the CCW laws state by state could perhaps use a little more detail or specificity - though in a sense I know that would be hard to do as except where there are speciifc court cases pending you are stuck having to do all the work yourself.

Anyway, I learned from reading it and that is to me one of the highest compliments that can be made for any written work - thank you.

Page generated in 0.02497 seconds with 8 queries