View Single Post
Old January 18, 2005, 01:54 AM   #11
Drop-Shot

Drop-Shot

I am new here but I'm getting old,I broke my back at work in 2002 and am held together with plates and rods.I own many many handguns and used to shoot shilloutte in the 70's and 80's.Since I can't carry much weight I gave up carring my 10 mm and 45acp's for a 9mm.I use extreme terminal performance bullets,there3.00 each but the air marshells carry them.I tested them at a friends request,at 10 feet I shot through a pair of blue jeans,small hole,jacked ammo hit backstop,I put an old army jacket with a liner in back of the jeans,At 10 feet I would have given anything not to be behind that jacket.The whole inside was blown to pieces and it did exit the jacket with a hole the size of my fist.If that had been a person the jacketed bullet filled with what looked like pweter.I was told by a deputy that they will not exit,if you shoot him in the leg,it would have to be amputated.shoot one in the chest and he wont be hard to find.I use extreme TPB for the first 2 shots and hydrashocks for 8.Thats my choice.Drop-Shot

Page generated in 0.04092 seconds with 8 queries