View Single Post
Old April 27, 2011, 07:13 AM   #6
LinuxHack3r

What if a (legally) armed citizen was sitting in his lawn chair, and sees his neighbor carrying a shotgun from his house to his car (or vice versa). So at this point the citizen rushes across the street, and follows the neighbor who is now running back inside his house. The armed citizen shoots the man, who cannot defend himself because the shotgun was unloaded.

DO YOU THINK A NICE SETTLEMENT WOULD BE ALL THAT THE SHOTGUN GUY AND HIS FAMILY WOULD GET?

No, because the armed citizen would lose his CWL, and probably go to jail.

What about our cop friend here? Will he lose his badge? Will he go to jail? Chances are he'll get some vacation time with pay, and maybe a stern talking to.

If the guy pointed the gun at the cop he was in the wrong. He started the situation. But I'm giving him the benifit of the doubt, thinking he is smart enough to know that pointing any gun at any cop is a stupid idea. I suspect the root of the problem here is that police officers in big(ger cities than mine) are taught and trained that any civilian with a gun is a bad guy, and is up to no good.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Page generated in 0.03265 seconds with 8 queries