View Single Post
Old January 26, 2011, 08:46 PM   #29
Gbro

Quote:
sounds like that Game Warden is a flat-out jerk. If he was in a position to see the whole thing, he could have just warned the hunters to not use the pistol. Instead, he was out to play a game of "Gotcha", so he could bag a nice ticket and a fine. I thought law enforcement officials were to "protect and serve", not "drag and bag"...
Watching hunters from behind a bush IS the proper way of enforcing game and fish laws! When we hunt we do it by the regulations, not by what we might be able to get away with.
Quote:
"protect and serve", not "drag and bag"...
"They protect the resource" and "Serve the ticket to the law breaker".
MN used to have a list of legal handgun calibers and a few exceptions to length of cartridge but that has changed to any central fire cartridge. I used to carry a .22 rim fire revolver and had used it numerous times just as an assurance before grabbing the coin purse because I got kicked one time, then I found that it was not legal and never carried that revolver again.

Page generated in 0.03488 seconds with 8 queries