View Single Post
Old July 31, 2009, 08:49 PM   #13
Uncle Malice

I vote for the XD-40 sub-compact as my perfect concealed gun. While it's certainly not a pocket gun, neither is the glock 27 unless you're 300 lbs and wear huge cargo pants. In that case, the XD sub is also a 'pocket' gun.

I had a Glock 26 and Glock 27. The Glock 26 is a pleasure to shoot... the G27 is fun but violent.

I'm wearing the XD-40 sub-compact bi-tone in a cheap uncle mike's iwb holster. it's ridiculously comfortable. I honestly didn't think it would be that great... but it is.

I had been wearing my M&P 9c in a Glaco summer comfort iwb holster... it was pretty nice too bu the forward cant on made the edge of the handle dig into my little 'love handles' when i sit at my desk or in my car. lol

The other day I tucked in the XD and drove home. Went out to eat and really forgot I still had it on me for a minute. I always thought people were full of it when they say 'i forgot i had it'... I called BS... I went to the restroom and that's when i was like 'oh yeah!'

Page generated in 0.02697 seconds with 8 queries