View Single Post
Old March 3, 2008, 12:33 PM   #53
BAGTIC

The guy with the five shot revolver does the same as those of us with seven or nine shot revolvers.

Actually it doesn't make much difference. One uses what one has at the time according to the circumstances of the moment.

Realistically the likelihood is extremely slight that any of us will ever be required to fire a shot in self defense. In many cases the victim will be caught off guard and 'neutralized' before he realizes what is happening. The real world odds of being killed in a gunfight are far less that falling down the stairs, being kit by a drunk driver, or a thousand other causes. How many people who obsess about what to do in a never to exist gunfight drive without seatbelts, while drinking or too fast for conditions, involve themselves with the drug scene or the neighbors wife, etc. etc. There are lots of more productive ways to assure one''s safety and continued good health.

Apparently some people have very active fantasy lives and enjoy leading theme as though they were video games. Personally I am building an underground bunker to protect me and mine from falling meteorites. At least the storage space will come in handy.

Page generated in 0.03235 seconds with 8 queries