View Single Post
Old February 28, 2002, 11:48 PM   #1
Carbon_15

Need help picking a new "tactical folder"

My S&W SWAT has finaly succumb to the pressures of daily use. I want something relatively light and flat with a pocket clip for under or around $200. Oh yea, I want something nice looking to. I know its un-cooth to buy a knife/gun based on looks, but realisticly it will mostly be used for opening boxes and such. Plucking out a splinter will in all probability be the only blood it sees. But, its nice to have some type of backup for the CCW. Besides, any of the top name folders should hold up nicely, even if they arent ugly. BTW, nice looking dosnt always mean shiney with gold trim and wood inlay. Right now I'm thinking about the Al Mar SERE 2000, Klotzli KL030, Microtech SOCOM, and Benchmade 875 (and similar Elishewitz designed Benchmade's)
I prefer a clip or spear point between 3-3.5 inches, but other blade shapes/sizes are an option. If you have any info on the above knives or pictures and links to other suggestions, that would be great.

P.S. Does anyone know if the Boker 2040 w/ Ceramic blade/titanium handle has a pocket clip?

Page generated in 0.03136 seconds with 8 queries