Thread: got sig?
View Single Post
Old October 27, 2010, 04:44 PM   #23
Uncle Malice

I dropped my P6 off at Robar this morning for a complete NP3 treatment on slide/frame/internals. I asked what the turn around we are looking at currently and was told 6 weeks, which is quite a bit less than the usually reported 8-12 weeks. I assume that there is not as big of a back log at the moment, so it may be a good time to send in your guns if you've been thinking about getting NP3 done!

I was waiting until I got all of my 'upgrade' parts delivered and installed for the P6 before I dropped it off. I finally got everything finished up yesterday afternoon. The upgrades that I did to it include the solid style hammer, short trigger from customized creationz, standard P225 weight mainspring, and P225 'parts kit' - which includes recoil spring, decocker spring, trigger spring, locking block spring, grip screws, etc... The gun feels really nice with the lighter spring and short trigger.

I also ordered these grips after I dropped the gun off at Robar. I can't wait to get it back and see how she runs!

With the cost of the gun, the grips, parts, and Robar, I'm now going to have a little over $800 into the gun... which is probably a little absurd for a P6, but that's okay. I'm not doing it for 'resale value'. I'm doing it so the gun is mine...

Page generated in 0.03580 seconds with 8 queries