View Single Post
Old September 26, 2013, 01:40 PM   #67
Mystro

Very special congratulation...... Its a big deal, like buying a brand new Rolls Royce.. Your gun has everything including the control feed. The action is butter and will push and extract your shell out as fast or as slow as you want. Its practically silent. Once the newness has wore off, you will feel comfortable shooting and hunting with it. Your not a rookie so you know how not to damage it in the in the field. The French walnut is oil rubbed and extremely hard so it doesn't show marks but even if you fall with it and make a mark, a quick rub of oil will make all scratches disappear. Its made to be hunted with and shot. That was one of the biggest request when this rile was commissioned between the JOC center and Winchester. They didn't want just another glass case trophy gun.
Now set a little bit of money aside for the limited custom case designed for the JOC rifle through the JOC center and Winchester. It is a custom embroidered Boyt case that looks like it came out of JOC safari trip. There is a special redeeming slip you get with your rifle that requires the serial number because everyone of these guns are numbered and accounted for for these cases. Now the optics..... FYI...JOC only used Leupold on his 270.

Its good you play the game with your wife. I do the same thing.
What if she shoots it and falls in love with it......

I keep mine in my office so I can look at it when I am not shooting it.

"Ask not what you can do for your country, but what free entitlements you can bleed from your country"

Last edited by Mystro; September 26, 2013 at 01:49 PM.

Page generated in 0.02061 seconds with 8 queries