View Single Post
Old March 10, 2012, 05:48 AM   #12
Murdock

My primary need for using a dummy gun with a rail is that I am an NRA handgun instructor and want to be able to demonstrate use of a tactical flashlight in the classroom. We of course also demonstrate correct grip, etc., and everybody is more comfortable with a dummy gun in such a setting.

My specific desire for a condition one of full weight is that there are occasional situations where I may want to practice my presentation, which I would normally perform with my empty carry gun, but it may not be possible to have my operational weapon in my possession, such as when on a business trip to certain states.

The Blade-Tech isn't a bad idea.

What I had hoped for was to hear from someone who knew of source for a full-weight 1911 dummy in condition one with a rail. I have handled one at a local gun show but the one I saw wasn't for sale. Don't know who made it.

Last edited by Frank Ettin; March 10, 2012 at 06:14 AM. Reason: clean up insulting language

Page generated in 0.02416 seconds with 8 queries