View Single Post
Old June 24, 2010, 08:34 AM   #12
USAFNoDak

Boxcab:

Quote:
The fight is on and the time to sit by the sidelines has passed.
Amen, Boxcab. The virtual torches and pitchforks must come out. Empty holster events are one way to do that. I hope it goes well in MD. Also, this November will be one of the biggest opportunities to see if the American people are tired of our servants acting as though they are the masters. We need people in office who have a lot more respect for the constitution and the people than we've seen in the past few decades, at least. It won't happen in one fail swoop, but I'm hoping we the nation start moving in that direction. If it doesn't, it may be a symbol that the beginning of the end has long passed us by and we are merely waiting for the final power grab by the feds to happen. We won't know when that will be, but it may not be that far away. I hate to be on the side of doom and gloom. I'm not there yet as I am optimistic when I see the polls running against Obama and the Congress. I see a liberty spark glowing out there. I hope it can be fanned back into the freedom flame, as opposed to being snuffed out by the power brokers in Washington, D.C. I'm praying to heaven for the former, and hoping like hell we never experience the latter.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." Samuel Adams.

Page generated in 0.03408 seconds with 8 queries