View Single Post
Old April 17, 2013, 08:48 AM   #18
Wreck-n-Crew

Quote:
If you are shooting good groups, its your sights.
That is if your finger is placed correctly.
I went from big Revolvers to semi-autos and shot left in a group every time until someone said, hey don't adjust the sights on the new gun, your finger in wrongly placed.

I wasn't even aware i was doing it. Fingernail middle of trigger, g\ripping right, squeezing not jerking, and still hitting left then you can adjust.

Otherwise you will adjust sites on every gun you buy...
Quote:
This is for right hand shooting left.
I have seen this before when shooting a big revolver for a long time. Don't know if that's the case or not here but trigger placement is so different between the two.

Your fingernail must always lineup with the center of the trigger and if you have been use to stretching your finger out to reach a trigger on a big 44mag, you may be curling your finger around the trigger. This will have you shooting left every time.

Grab it the way you have been use to and don't think about it. Put your finger on the trigger, pull it then check your finger placement. The first joint (bend/crook) in your trigger finger should never touch the trigger.

If you are left handed,shooting left of target, you need to stop riding the outside edge of the trigger and move inward till the fingernail is in the center of the trigger.

Page generated in 0.03381 seconds with 8 queries