View Single Post
Old October 20, 2009, 10:43 PM   #1
onemelo1

help Identifying an old spanish single shot shotgun

I believe it is an Aramberri Hermanos but am not 100% sure. Ok It is aside action single shot serial # 51659 and another serial #34. It has intricate scroll work one side with what looks to be a boar and dog with other intricate scrolling and the other a red stag and dog with other intricate scrolling and underneath a duck in flight with a stamp of CC with a circle (makers mark) it also has a stamp of a 2 with dashes around it and a larger oval stamp with 12-75 in it. it also has a customs mark of a shield with an x in the middle with something else on top, There is also aother stamp which I can not make out. Also when you remove the barrel there is another serial # 34 inside the receiver. The forend has a push button front to remove with a #34 on that and then the Barrell has all the same stamps and serial #'s as listed above and also gives choke info. The Barrel also has some intricate scroll work where it meets up to the receiver. The gun is beautiful I believe it has Nickel receiver with a blued barrell. Unsure of what wood the stock is made but has a real fancy butt plate as well looks like weaving on it. Any help to confirm what kind of shotgun this is and value would be appreciated
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0871.jpg (255.7 KB, 647 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0872.jpg (279.3 KB, 422 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0875.jpg (257.0 KB, 352 views)

Page generated in 0.02704 seconds with 9 queries