View Single Post
Old November 4, 2000, 12:59 AM   #9
MTAA

Well, I picked Harley because parts would be easy to come by and it is the most comfortable for the long haul (For me at least). Maybe a rice rocket of some sort would be better ? An on/off road bike would work but it would have to be able to travel long distances at high speed, if I had something for off road I would prefer an ATV, especially over a hummer. If it were an ATV, I'd probably skip the shotgun altogether and mount a full auto in .30 something . I like the idea of a semi auto over a double barrel, but keep in mind, when riding the next wave of human civilization, style is equally important. Nothing says "**** off!" like a big ass American bike and a sawed of double barreled shotgun. Hmm, I think the exhaust would have to double as a flame thrower, night vision is in order, and a couple side mounted stingers in case KilgorII is hiding up in the bushes ahead .

Anyone ever fire a shotgun while riding a motorcycle ? I think a heavy bike would be necesary in order to maintain stability. I saw an episode of VIP where some guy was shooting and reloading an M79 all while nimbly whipping through traffic. It's Possible !

[This message has been edited by MTAA (edited November 04, 2000).]

Page generated in 0.03224 seconds with 8 queries