View Single Post
Old February 10, 2009, 05:54 PM   #71
Gaxicus

Quote:
Yes, there is a "mindset" that is good to develop for more experienced concealed carry holders but that's a whole different thread.
Here is a quote of the first sentence of the thread, notice the term "defensive firearms".

"We probably all get questions or even help train people new to firearms or those new to defensive firearms. "

Quote:
Can a moderator lock this thread. It's not an appropriate thread for new gun owners. I mean it's meant to give advice to new gun owners? It's getting lost in all this .... BS
Wow. I was wondering when someone that thinks they know what is best for everyone would call for the censorship of something they dont agree with, understand, or have probably not read in its entirety.

The post is not for new gun or defensive gun owners, its for the people that get called upon for training or advice.

The discussion in this thread is excellent. Anyone exposed to any of the training approaches discussed here will get to see counterpoints to it. Great stuff. I have picked up some new things to think about and I think others have too.

There have been, and continue to be, highly qualified people posting to this discussion. If they are commenting on it, its probably worth reading.

You are the newest person to post to this thread, the one whe seems to undestand it the least, and the first to call for its censorship. That doesnt bother a person like you in the slightest does it?

Last edited by Gaxicus; February 10, 2009 at 06:13 PM.

Page generated in 0.02942 seconds with 8 queries