View Single Post
Old October 6, 2013, 09:35 PM   #16
Metal god

cheek rest is pretty tight and does not move when shooting .

I went shooting today to see how the rifle would act with the action screws being what I believe is to tight now. I had a pretty big POI shift from the last time out with loads the rifle was zeroed for . I'll start with saying I was not shooting well today , to be more specific . I could not get the reticle to stop moving . Half the time I was trying to time the reticle between jumps . I was not having a good day and that is why I'm not sure what to think about my grouping . The two different groups in one string thing seems to be gone although 1 of the groups had the look of two groups but it could have been a random thing .

I shot a few loads that had been shooting well before ( sub moa ) and now only one is still sub moa . Thing is that could have been me not shooting well . I guess I'll wait for the screws to get here . Replace them and torque them down correctly before waisting any more ammo . After that , I'll take what I thought were good loads before and see if they are in fact good loads .

I almost always write my posts regardless of content in a jovial manor and intent . If that's not how you took it , please try again .

Page generated in 0.02486 seconds with 8 queries