View Single Post
Old February 5, 2013, 07:52 PM   #4
Dr Big Bird PhD

+1 the quote below I got from the comment section of the article:

"The story of a car: License number ABC123
It is not an unusual story. This car is no different from thousands of other cars like it. This car, a 1994 Honda Accord, was purchased by an Accountant.
But it ultimately ended up in the wrong hands. This car was used in a kidnapping where a young couple lost their lives and it final stop was where it crashed into an SUV killing an entire family of six and a young couple in another car while being chased from a bank robbery by law enforcement.
Over 3 months this car traveled more than 5000 miles and touched at least a dozen lives in Miami in ways no one ever thought it would.
This car entered the world in 1994 but on the morning of Sept 15th, 2012 the Accountant called the cops. In the middle of the night someone smashed the window of the 1994 Honda Accord and stole the car.
3 months later while being chased by law enforcement after being used in a bank robbery it found its final stop in a multi-crash collision killing 10 people. As the families of the dead identified their family member one had to wonder how this could happen. How could so much death and despair come from a car stolen from a person's driveway?
Sad. Very sad. And if we could save even ONE life shouldn't we do that? So we must consider banning all vehicles. For the safety our children and neighbors."
Who you are is not a function of where you are. -Off Minor

Page generated in 0.03423 seconds with 8 queries