View Single Post
Old February 9, 2011, 11:46 AM   #109
S_Constitutionist

Wow... I'm not going to wade through all of the bickering, but I have a message to the OP:

GO SHOOT IT FIRST!! I recently traded off my last Glock for ANOTHER hi power (this one is in .40 S&W with some custom work done). I have competed with my 9mm Hi-power and walked circles around those using Glocks. A Glock is a great gun, but a Hi-Power is a better one when it comes to accuracy, speed, and performance. The edge goes to Glock for reliability, but I have put around 5k rounds through my 9mm hi power without a single glitch.

If I had to go to war with only a pistol for some reason, I'd take a 9mm Hi Power.

Compare them side by side (shooting) and see what you prefer. IMO, guns are meant to be shot and cars are meant to be driven. I build old cars and collect old guns to enjoy, not to show off to friends. It should also be noted that your gun is a FAMILY HEIRLOOM that may be worth a lot of sentimental value to your wife and your future children. No way in the world would I part with it for something that I could buy after saving for a few weeks...

Page generated in 0.02258 seconds with 8 queries