View Single Post
Old September 25, 2007, 02:32 PM   #72
MyXD40

spaceman, you're a very wise person.

based on where I've grown up in life, I've seen lives taken infront of me. Death is nothing new to me. I have no fear in taking someones life who wants to take others for no reason (guy at mall killing random people). There is nothing wrong with protecting your life or someone elses life if in server danger.

The law is there to protect us, and sometimes go against us. Because of laws, if some guy is standing outside a coffee shop beating a womans lil hand dog, becasue the dog pooped on the sidewalk, then theres no reason to go shoot the guy to get him to stop kicking the dog.

It's all basic common sense. Know when and where to draw, and what to do. If you're that worried about the law, even after you know yoru laws, then you shouldn't have a gun, because you shouldn't waste your money on a gun.

I know my laws perfectly clear. But I also know I have a lawyer waiting for me just incase. I have plenty of money in the bank to fight whatever idiot decides he wants to try and sue me because I shot him after he decided to go on a rampage and take an innicent person or persons lives.

Page generated in 0.01955 seconds with 8 queries