View Single Post
Old February 3, 2009, 03:37 PM   #6
pichon

The locker Room has very low traffic. I could easily remove it from my body without anyone seeing, but I would probably have brought it in my gym bag to begin with. I secure it with my own lock. The question of how secure do I think the locker room is, I dont know. I am swimming and anything could happen and without the alarm product mentioned above, no one would know anything was wrong. If I needed it isn't very accessible tactically speaking so I guess it may not be very practical to take it. I will probably leave it home as suggested by goodspeed. As far as the car is concerned I NEVER leave my gun in the car. I have had 3 separate attempted car thefts. I have come out to my car to go somewhere and the door was open and ignition torn apart. If I know I am going somewhere secure I leave it at home. I would rather run the risk of not having it than having my car stolen and my gun used in a crime. At all other times it is tucked away safely on my body.

Thanks for all of your feedback, I probably will get that Utah Gun Law book and take a look at it.

Page generated in 0.02359 seconds with 8 queries