View Single Post
Old October 3, 2010, 08:23 AM   #6
therealdeal

one more thing before the computer becomes absent for sometime today due to powers beyond my control:

I am just mentioning this because I am sure I missed a bunch of other variables(sort of hard not to w/these scenarios sometimes)//sometimes I don't think people realize how dangerous verbal warnings can be. I would think moreso in some of the threads I have read w/home invasions, and trying to do the right thing, etc while trying to protect your family. there are times when verbal warnings are a Must. However, you are in a life threatening situation too and sometimes you aren't required to give verbal warnings. Sometimes you just need to use lethal force when you know its necessary and you can legally do it(I know this can be a grey area depending on the situation). An example is the castle law and my home. I am not going to risk my family w/warnings and hesitations to a BG when I know there is a deadly threat involving my family and a home invasion/robbery, but thats just me. Same goes at the bank. If I hesitate I could get a round from a lookout or this guy could be quick as lightning killing me, her, or doing something else such as grabbing her.

I meant to say earlier that BG and me both had double action revolvers

"Abraham Lincoln freed all men, but Sam Colt made them all equal." (post Civil War slogan)

Page generated in 0.03554 seconds with 8 queries