View Single Post
Old November 27, 2011, 05:02 PM   #5
rshanneck2002

On line guns?

Dont buy online,buy the time you pay your local FFL plus shipping your right back to the price it would be at a local shop. Most FFL holders around here charge about $50 sometimes alittle less but not much. several yrs ago i bought an AK on gunbroker and when i got it was a jamomatic, i got it straight for an. exta $300 over asking price( and a ak smith fix it) and the guy(seller) was a total you no what? Kinda soured me on online weapons sales still does, although Buds seem to have a fine rep and do not charge shipping at this time but did in the past. If i did buy online it would be from a dealer like that,no private online sales for me never again. Cant see it or hold it first(and inspect) i dont buy it. Most local shops will special order for you with some cash down though, oh yeah if you do order through a local FFL inspect the weapon befor you sign the paper work accepting it,just might save you an enormous headache the next few days. Just my opinion. Once burned you never forget, if the gun is brand new it is the manufactures fault, NOT and i repeat the dealer or FFL fault but any good company will accept a return for another but you usually have to do it fast and unfired. Good luck.

Page generated in 0.02242 seconds with 8 queries