View Single Post
Old March 11, 2009, 12:05 AM   #15
DG45

THE WRONG COLOR GUN? Exactly who in DC made this asinine call? Let's not miss an opportunity to attach a name to this petty tyrant. The voters of DC are generally a liberal-leaning bunch on labor, and lunchpail, and social type issues, but they're not especially liberal on this particular issue. It is their misfortune that the politicians they've sent sent to office to fight for the other issues that are important to them have then usually been forced by hardball liberal politics to toe the line of an overall liberal political agenda which is also anti-gun. (And let's not forget the fact that Washington DC has a predominately black population, and that historically, a lot of people, not just the liberals, haven't liked the idea of blacks owning guns.) But black or white, nobody's liberal on self-defense anymore after they get mugged, and per capita, I'll bet you that more citizens of Washington, DC have been mugged than citizens of your own home town. So it may be that the upright citizens of DC most of whom are folks just like you or me who are gainfully employed by the Federal government and ten thousand other businesses all around town, don't like going home at night to a gangsta paradise any more than you or I would. So by all means, EXPOSE to public view those individuals who are still using every pretext to continue to try to deny the good citizens of Washington DC the means of self defense even in their own homes. No one should understand better than America's black citizens the truth of the old adage that while it was Lincoln who made all men free, it was Sam Colt who made all men equal.

Page generated in 0.02413 seconds with 8 queries