View Single Post
Old July 4, 2007, 11:41 AM   #9
RsqVet

I'm sorry, but I just have to call BS on this, well actually scream BS.

Did you call them when you got the messed up order?

How was the ammo delivered to you? You took a day off to recieve 500 rounds? Or did you have it shipped somewhere, like say work, where you could just as easily send it from or have it picked up from?

Are there not post offices, kinkos, the ups store or whatever where you live where a shipment could be tendered over the counter? Your request for payment to stay home from work is frankly outlandish when there are any number of other alternatives that do not involve that expense.

Yeah there was a screw up, no harm, no foul, maybe you thought you got 500 rounds free... would have been nice after all; turns out that you did not and the seller wants either money from you or a return shipment... what would YOUR solution to this be other than the suggesting of them paying you to stay home? Did your offer anything other than give me 500 rounds free or pay me to stay home... neither of which are what I would call charitable or gentalmanly solutions to this dispute.

Frankly I think that your argument is essentally attempting to storng arm their mistake all the way in your favor so they say scew it keep the ammo.. now it has not worked so you want to smear them on the internet, sorry it ain't fraud and it's also not the kind of thing that takes internet posts, credit card disputes or anything like that for most of us here in the world to resolve.

Sorry I work in customer service and not everything is a capitol case, and you don't get comptensated for every last little hair on your back side that gets ruffled in life because of some minor screw up, if this one screw up has soured you on the vendor fine, don't use them but pay for what is in your posession or send it back on their dime for shipping without making outlandish demands for further comptensation,... Frankly your argument here makes about as much sense to me as the judge that wanted 52 million for a lost pair of pants.

Page generated in 0.02536 seconds with 8 queries