View Single Post
Old February 8, 2010, 03:05 PM   #1
rustysragsinc

Free Gun Cleaning Cloth!

I JUST RAN OUT OF FREE GUN CLOTHS. LOOK FORWARD TO EVERYONE'S FEEDBACK. THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE ALREADY SENT EMAILS WILL GET ONE. HOPEFULLY WE CAN DO THIS AGAIN IN THE NEAR FUTURE - LATHAM

Hello All,

My name is Latham and I am the owner of "Rusty's Rags, Inc". We make and sell sheepskin gun cleaning cloths impregnated with a special silicone formula. Not only do our cloths clean and protect the gun, but they are the only gun cloth on the market that can get in the many 'nooks & crannies' of the gun.

Being a small and new company, we don't have the 'big' advertising budget as the big guys. Our product is new to the market and we want the people who will be using them to test them for us. That means you guys. Most of the 'big' players put their product on the market first and do the testing down the road. We want to do the opposite by asking you guys to do the testing for us and tell us what you think. You guys are what matters because ya'll will be the end users.

Now, the reason for this post is to give away some of our 'rags' for people to test them on their guns and give us some feedback of how well you guys like them and how they do. Our product is not known by a lot of people at the current time. By giving away our product and to have you guys test them for us, we will know if we are on to something or not.

If you are interested in 'testing' one of our gun cloths please email me with your name and address to: [email protected] and I will ship you one for free. I will even pay for the shipping and handling. All I ask is that you come back to this post and share your results.

I only have so many to offer so if I run out please don't be upset with me. I will leave a post on here that I am out when the time comes.

For some more information about our company you can visit our website at: http://www.RustysRags.com

Look forward to your valuable feedback!

Latham

Last edited by rustysragsinc; February 10, 2010 at 08:36 PM. Reason: spelling

Page generated in 0.02398 seconds with 8 queries