View Single Post
Old December 26, 2006, 07:29 PM   #1
[email protected]

Botachtactical.com cost me $60

I have always heard others complain about botac.com aka botachtactical.com. I have been doing business with them from time to time for the last 4 or 5 years. Over the years I have spent probably a grand or so with them. Most of the time I have been happy with them. Once in a while they would send me something that was wrong. One time they sent me the wrong flashlight carrier. The one they sent me worked but wasnt the one that I ordered. No big deal. I can live with small mistakes like that.

Then last year I ordered some 5.11 pants and shorts when they notified me that they were backordered I ask them to cancel the order. Three or four months later I get a call about 9pm and it was botac asking if I wanted them to fill my 5.11 order. I figured it wouldnt hurt and I happened to have the money in the bank so I told them to send them. It never hurts to have more 5.11 clothes especially when you wear them almost everyday.. The point is atleast they called me on that one. I should have known things were going wrong at botac after that happed.

At the end of October or beginning of November I attempted to order some Glock mags from botac. I completed the order process and after a while I checked my email and there was no confirmation. The next day, still no confirmation. I checked my bank account everyday for a few days and they didnt debit me. So I figured my order didnt go through and placed an order with CDNN sports for my magazines. They are a great place to do business with by the way. Anyway, out of no where on December 20th botac bills me for the magazine order and sends me the magazines causing my bank account which was already low from Christmas shopping to bounce 2 debits, which my bank covered at $30 per. It had been at least 6 weeks since I tried to place the order with botac and now they were filling it with no confirmation during the Christmas shopping season. I tried to call them the day they debited me but as usual there was no customer service available. I left a message as instructed and never received a call back. I emailed customer service, once again to no avail. Their customer service is non existent.

Bottom line, I will never spend my money with botac.com or botachtactical.com again and I urge any of you that work for your money and cant afford to just throw away $60 not to either.

John

Page generated in 0.02248 seconds with 8 queries