View Single Post
Old March 11, 2011, 06:30 PM   #1
Hardy

How do you sell B/p guns in a store?

Hello,

2 years ago I had room in our office space to open up a store. It is the county with no restrictions but located in big parking space that has a Freds etc. There was even a sign on top where there had been a previous retailer. Since by daughter makes jewelry and talking with some Black powder shooters, I said "why not." It didn't cost much since I had display counters etc. But, the 1st year, guys only wanted the brassers and cheap inline muzzle loaders. Now, what they want, I ain't sure. I have a collection of all sorts including 2nd and 3rd gen colts that can be bought for less than internet prices. And Colt Muskets.

We have a few customers that buy most of our guns. They have a passion for them. But I can't figure out the right advertisement wording to put in the freebie mags that everyone picks up to bring in more of these. You know, w/cabellas prices it is hard but I do buy from distributors and cut the prices down especially if they buy supplies. Any ideas on how to get more CLIENTS . Give me your best small add ideas to keep this tradition alive in a small brick and mortor store.

WB HICKUP/

Page generated in 0.07142 seconds with 8 queries