View Single Post
Old April 12, 2012, 03:56 PM   #5
Nap12005

Yes, I understand and agree about pictures and first hand contact with the gun. Everyone is telling me to contact Buffalo Bills in Wyoming, so I guess I should take the advise I asked for. Here are some pictures. I'd like to hear you folkses opinion about my baby. I could only post 6 pictures. If you would like something better or different I'll get them posted or can email them to you as soon as I can. Thanks for your time and input.

NEIL

This fine piece of American weaponry, innovation, and beauty was given to me in what I think to be remarkable condition for being over a hundred years old. It has Original parts and sights, few nicks, and surprisingly, rust is near non-existent. I think this gun is a fine example of American craftsmanship and our focus on quality. This repeating Winchesters' action functions smooth as new and she shoots as straight today as I'm sure she did in 1893 when she first came off the line to keep varmints from the hen house and maybe a little meat in the locker. Yes, I may have a biased opinion, but please tell me what you think.

[IMG]

[/IMG]

Page generated in 0.03755 seconds with 8 queries