View Single Post
Old November 1, 2010, 12:09 PM   #18
MTT TL

Quote:
I certainly hope your way works, but just in case, I'll keep my guns on the ready.
I don't disallow violence when needed. I would just try to make it not come to that first.
Quote:
I'm sorry but education and better "options" don't seem to really work to well.
Sure they do. Pick any neighborhood in the country and I guarantee that the crime rate will be correlate nicely with the level and quality of education in the community and employment rate.

What I can't guarantee is what people do with the opportunity. As I said earlier people commit crimes for all kinds of reasons, people just tend to commit less of them if they have something else to do with their life.

Quote:
It's not possible! Time and time again Police are on scene after the crime is commited and once the criminal(s) is caught, they have to go through the "innocent until proven guilty" rat race of politics and law, before getting a sentence; therefore leaving opportunity for parol, and future violence.
You seem to be making a case that it is impossible to send people to jail. Since the US has the world's second largest prison population I will simply disagree. People go to prison all the time.

Page generated in 0.02439 seconds with 8 queries