View Single Post
Old February 12, 2009, 03:20 PM   #115
Gaxicus

Inapplicable

Quote:
"I am a predator killer"
"You are a predator killer, they will be the victim."
"When someone gets predatory on you, you kill them."
"The advice is meant to get them from looking like a limping gazelle around lions, fight relentlessly with an attack mindset, and to shoot to kill."
"When one comes along where the intended victim viciously and relentlessly attacks their attacker and even kills them, I like their chance with the judge."
"The words and concepts are very strong, the example story of the woman is very strong. Attack, Kill, all that. I know. Its on purpose."
"I am perfectly ready and willing to kill a predator."
"I am a predator killer and I am more than ok with it I am resolved to it."
"If they carry a gun, and are willing to pull and shoot it, they had better be killers."
"Why do we seem to forget that you shoot to kill. Thats the only reason to shoot."
"With all of the pictures of little kids, women, and such on the news and on milk cartons, Im not sure advising people to kill a predator if they attack you is something the public would see as a bad thing. As long as the word predator isnt dropped."
"The word everyone has a problem with is "killer" but we don't shoot to counsel, deter, maim, or wound. We shoot to kill right?"
That is just the 1st age inthe thread, BTW.
None of these statements are in my restated-revised position on that you are replying to. I fully explained prior to this restatement/revision that I was doing so.

You, however, will not answer repeated requests to explain, with all of your expertise and experience, what method you would recommend in multiple examples throughout the thread. You don’t offer alternatives to the things you say are wrong, only criticism.

Academic Cowardice.

You also say you can teach students to stop an attacker when they are attacking them with out using any punch, kick, or any force that overpowers actions of the attacker (aggression, attack).

I am sure we are all waiting for you to explain this wonderful, supernatural, only exists in a Petri dish, method.

Im calling you on it. Put up or shut up.

Your experience, training, and degree are useless to everyone here because you refuse to take any affirmative position, propose anything of your own, or provide alternatives to what you disagree with.

You only nitpick, drag irrelevant past posts into a position that has been recently revised/restated, and just generally try to make yourself look like an expert without having to stand for anything but your criticisms of other peoples work.

Offer something besides criticism with no alternative proposal or take your supposed expertise, degree, and your nitpicking to another thread.

I aint buying it. You have shown nothing that lends any credibility to your claimed credentials. All hat, no cattle.

Last edited by Gaxicus; February 12, 2009 at 03:34 PM.

Page generated in 0.02953 seconds with 8 queries