View Single Post
Old October 19, 2005, 03:10 PM   #3
USP45usp

I do some of the same things as you. I have to sit on the outside of the asle(sp) on any form of transpertation (unless I'm driving) and in movie theaters. But that is part of the human's fight or flight system (some have it more than others, those that do are said to have panic disorder).

My knife is always clipped to the back of my front right pocket. To get to it if needed (and not just for defensive use).

I always swivel my head from the right, center, left when entering, or leaving a door.

Haven't used stairs in some time now.

I also check my car, outside and inside before getting to it and opening it. But that is something that my dad taught me to do as a child.

I tend to cross over to the far side of a corner so I can see around it before I have to go around it. But that is due to I've watched people hung the corners and come "kissing close" to the other person on the other side of the corner doing the same.

There are others. You seem to have a good boss/manager, he just called you quirky, mine thinks that I'm insane (j/k, he knows that I am ).

Wayne

Page generated in 0.04950 seconds with 8 queries