View Single Post
Old March 5, 2000, 08:25 AM   #11
PT-Partners

You get what you pay for front end or back end.

About the KZ-45. That is a polymer framed gun. Apples to Orange comparison. Its handling characteristics will be a little different than the traditional 1911. One customer reported he feels the torque alittle more due to the lightweight of the frame. He bought it for IDPA style and action style matches. He is up to several thousand rounds last time I spoke to him. He did say he had a jam or two with a friend's reloads. Bullets exceeded overall length and shook loose from a very poor crimp on the case. Not a gun problem.

I market all of the 1911s.

Best advice. There is no best gun.

Get what you want. If it is what you want and If it is in your price range and it has the features you want buy the darn thing.

If you don't in the long run you will be dissatified and trade it in and guy's like me will make another sale.

I see it all of the time. Customer buy less than what they want to save $20 to $50 and 99 time out of 100 they will trade in two to three months and take a hit on what they spent.

Be safe and keep the brass flying

Terry Peters
http://www.pt-partners.com

P.S. Are the high end 1911s worth the money. Yes. That is not a pitch to buy from me either. email direct if you want specifics.

Page generated in 0.04444 seconds with 8 queries