View Single Post
Old April 16, 2009, 06:49 AM   #32
Jofaba

Quote:
I'm willing to guess that this thread isn't getting many replies because most of us are busy teaching, staying in contact with our elected officials and coordinating shoots.
I don't take offense to your post, or anyone elses. I certainly know what I'm in for when I say that I voted for Obama. I know what I'm getting into being wet behind the ears and being so vocal. I know what I'm getting into when I disagree with someone. It's why I'm here. I'm listening to what everyone is saying and definitely learning a lot. I'd be a tad uncomfortable if no one disagreed with anything I said.

I get what you're saying, and whether it was implied or not I read this as "we're out there doing stuff, while you're up here saying stuff" and doing is stronger than saying. True, and I hope that people are out there doing stuff. I personally feel that it's a bit idealistic to think that everyone is so busy out there DOING that they haven't seen this discussion and had the time to chime in, especially when their input would be far more valuable than my own. If people are out there doing, they should be letting us know what they're doing, what's working, and what they think we should do. Don't you think that an organized effort would be more affective especially with good leadership?

We can focus and debate about my personal voting record or we can talk about what we think we should do to stop any infringement from taking place.Which do you think will benefit us better at the end of the day?

Page generated in 0.02671 seconds with 8 queries