View Single Post
Old January 13, 2012, 02:17 PM   #2
SandroM

Hey attila787,

My name is Alessandro and I'm part of the team here at Dvor.com. By looking through recent returns, I'm 99% sure I found your order.

I can assure you 100% that you did not get a used ACOG from us. Not only do we not accept returns of used items, I looked through return records for that particular item, along with recent purchase orders and you were sent an item that we got directly from the manufacturer. When we got your scope return, we sent it right back to the manufacturer as "received defective."

According to the records we have here, you asked for an exchange and we sent you one - according to UPS it arrived on 1/6. Did you not receive it? If you didn't, please send us an email at [email protected].

We do not ship used items, and clearly mark any factory demo, open box or refurbished items as such when we sell them. Manufacture defects do happen from time to time, and I'm sorry you had to go through this ordeal in order to get your scope.

If you have any other issues, feel free to shoot me a PM or email us at [email protected].

Alessandro M.
Dvor.com

Page generated in 0.03605 seconds with 8 queries