View Single Post
Old January 31, 2010, 06:48 PM   #1
casher824

New Glock advice

Hello everyone. This will be my first post and I unfortunately have to start my time here asking for some help. I'm receiving my first gun soon from my father, his Glock 27 .40 and would like some advice. Please don't let this devolve into one of those threads that bashes Glock or suggests that I sell the 27 and trade it for a 26 as that will definitely not happen.

1. Which is the best night sight in your opinion, Trijicon, Meprolight, or Glock factory night sights? I've heard that the Glock factory sights are made by Meprolight on this forum but have also heard they're made by Trijicon. I've also read on this forum that the white dots on the Trjicon night sights come off so your experience with any of these sights would be appreciated. I would like a night sight with the white dots on it for range shooting obviously.

2. What's a good self defense round in .40? I've seen a few threads about 9mm but not too many on .40

3. Good plinking round in .40. I'm looking for something that is relatively inexpensive but a little better quality than the Winchester white box ammo from Wal Mart.

4. Any recommendations for a Glock parts retailer. I've been looking at Glockmeister, has anyone bought from them before.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Page generated in 0.03650 seconds with 8 queries