View Single Post
Old March 6, 2009, 05:27 PM   #18
USAFNoDak

Geez, wasn't it in Coon Rapids where an off duty police officer was engaged in a road rage incident where someone got shot? I thought I remember hearing something about that, but it's been a few summers. My memory ain't what it used to be.

Also, someone above posted this:

His John Wayne attitude and anger were unacceptable, but there is little I can do about this other than complain.

I think I would complain, but to more folks than just this or a few other message boards. Complain to the local police chief, sheriff and the mayor, in writing. Be very friendly and don't embellish the facts, not even one little bit. Tell them that while you understand the difficulty they have in doing their duty, you don't appreciate being treated like a thug criminal when you were complying with the laws and not doing anything illegal. Tell them you appreciate it that they are trying to protect the citizens, but that they must pay more attention to the law and not come down hard on people who are obeying the law.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." Samuel Adams.

Page generated in 0.02934 seconds with 8 queries